Thursday 25 May 2017

FUN BY TAGGING

After my first visit to JUST CHILL water park with my family 2 week before leaving me speechless with its  water rides each different from one another . So the other day , Scrolling down just chill Facebook page I found "tag post and earn more fun" which offer its customers discount up to 40% , in the most convenient way by tagging our friends and family on there post in the comments section . 


This offer looked a perfect getaway from this heat. So I tagged my 10 friends on their Facebook post to visit again and  enjoy every ride .It keeps  providing wonderful offers to its customers  . JUST CHILL  water park is a world of it own it has water rides , amusement rides , 
 adventurous game, team building games , old -gold and sports game. It a place for everyone including kids , teens , adult and even old age people. It's has a hotel of its own as well as food court serving Indian and continental food to its visitors . It  difficult to resist yourself after visiting  for the first time . So take a day off from your busy and stressful schedule  and make un-forgettable memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment